I understood, through rehab, things about creating characters. I understood that creating whole people means knowing where we come from, how we can make a mistake and how we overcome things to make ourselves stronger
-Samuel L. Jackson
Luxury Drug Rehab Marbella Spain
Drug abuse is a global phenomenon, from people living on the street to TV celebrities and world-class athletes. Drug addiction is not going anywhere, and the problem is only getting worse. This is sad but true. Luxury Drug Rehab in Marbella is a real option in today's world dominated by the coronavirus.
At New Life Marbella, we use Substitution Therapy to deal with drug addiction. From Cocaine to Heroin, pharmaceutical drugs to Oxycontin, we provide Detox, both medical and advanced accelerated Detox methods. Detox and primary care are not cheap. However, it is effective when a person engages with the correct attitude.
What Luxury Drug Rehab Program in Marbella can We expect at New Life Marbella?
Most luxury drug rehab programs in Marbella are divided into several uniformed steps. Most programs will start with an assessment where a doctor or therapist will gain a general understanding of your addiction and come up with a personalized treatment plan. New Life Marbella provides what is known as a psycho-social assessment for each person who engages with the service.
The period of Detox is when a person will go through withdrawal. All traces of the drug leaves the body and the brain/body, readjusting to functioning without it. This takes time. It can be dangerous. And needs supervision.
After detox, a person will spend time in New Life Marbella, go to various kinds of therapy sessions to work through any issues you have, learn valuable coping skills, and participate with life via substitution therapy. Upon completion, New Life Marbella will provide the person with a comprehensive report, including an Aftercare plan.
Do I Need to Go to New Life Marbella?
Lots of people experiment with drugs at some point during their lives. This is not addiction. Addiction is diagnosed when a person continues using drugs even when they want to stop and despite the activity's negative consequences. If you feel this might be you, then we suggest reaching out to your family doctor or calling one of our specialists who will seek with you anonymously. Drug addiction is not a weakness. It is a disease. And if this is the case, then you will need to break through your personal shame and speak to someone honestly as soon as possible.
Types of Treatment for Drug Addiction at Luxury Drug Rehab Marbella.
There are generally three types of drug treatment options that you can choose from. Each option has its benefits, and the one you choose should reflect your own priorities and needs.
What Does Luxury Drug Rehab in Marbella Include?
- Drug Detox. The first step to getting sober is going through detox. Detox is the process of allowing all traces of the drug to leave your system and giving your body/brain time to adjust to operating without the substance. This is generally when the most intense withdrawal symptoms occur, though some symptoms may continue as a part of a post-acute-withdrawal syndrome. During detox, a patient will be monitored very closely to ensure that they are safe. A doctor may prescribe medications to minimize withdrawal symptoms for safety and/or comfort.
- Therapy. Therapy is an essential part of rehab and staying sober. During this time, a person will adjust to life while sober and learn the skills needed to stay sober once they leave. There are different kinds of therapy that a person may go to while in rehab, including individual, group, and special therapies such as art therapy, animal therapy, music therapy, and acupuncture. Aftercare
- Aftercare is the care a person receives after they leave rehab. It has been proven that a person is most likely to relapse during their first six months sober, and aftercare is the best way to avoid that. Aftercare includes any therapy or support group sessions a person continues to go to. During these sessions, a person will continue to learn coping skills for dealing with life while remaining sober and receive support and encouragement.
Therapies for Drug Addiction, Luxury Drug Rehab Marbella.
New Life Marbella provides a team of psychologists and counseling experts who are there to help you address any issues associated with your drug addiction and help you get to the root of your addictive behavior. Dr. Manolo Galache assesses act person medical and clinically. New Life Marbella also looks at full blood and hair samples, depending on investment level. Some therapies which are known to encourage patients towards recovery include:
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Complementary and Holistic Therapy
- Trauma Therapy
- Grief Therapy
- Family Counselling
How Long Are Luxury Drug Rehab Programmes in Marbella?
Most drug rehab programs are either twenty-eight days with a recurring contract. Most people will need more than thirty days to complete the detox process and have all the time to recover and attend initial therapy. New Life Marbella will provide a continuation program to conclude aftercare when a person returns to their country of origin.
Which Drug Addictions Can You Go to Luxury Drug Rehab For?
New Life Marbella offers a variety of different treatments for a variety of drug and substance addictions. Each of our programs will be tailored to your individual needs and will depend on the type of substance you are addicted to, how long you have been using it, and the amount you have consumed.
The drug addictions we offer treatment for include:
New Life Marbella uses medication to help with initial cravings. And to help prolong long term sobriety. These medications can change how the body reacts/processes certain substances so that using them is no longer pleasurable.
Being Aware of Withdrawal Symptoms During Drug Rehab
Withdrawal symptoms are the symptoms that a person experiences as a substance leaves their body completely and has to readjust to operating without it. Acute withdrawal (which is the withdrawal a person feels during detox) is the most intense and can last from a few days to a couple of weeks, depending on the addiction's substance and intensity.
After a person finishes detox and acute withdrawal, they may experience what is known as PAWS (post-acute withdrawal syndrome), which is withdrawal symptoms (many psychological ones) that come and go long-term.
Here is a list of the most common withdrawal symptoms:
- Clammy skin
- Mood swings
- Insomnia/sleep problems
- Digestive issues
- Changes in appetite
- Weight loss
You can break the signs of drug addiction down into two main categories: behavioral signs and physical signs. You may notice behavioral signs first.
- Behavioral signs:
- Fluctuating energy levels
- Severe mood swings
- Distancing themselves from family and friends
- Surrounding themselves with new and questionable people
- Worsening chronic health issues
- Inability to quit, even if they express a desire to do so
- Lack of inhibitions
2. Physical signs:
- Eye twitching
- Elevated blood pressure
- Problems breathing
- Red eyes
- Dilated pupils
- Lack of awareness
- Lack of coordination
- Slurred speech
- Memory problems
Someone with a substance addiction often experiences pretty serious denial. The best chance you have at breaking through to a loved one and convincing them to go to rehab is with an intervention. An addict will initially be in denial regarding their behavioral activity. At this point, the family of the addict may consider engaging with Nee Life Marbella's Intervention Programme. Often when everyone that an addict cares about sits down and explains how the person's choices are negatively impacting them, they finally see the problem and agree to go to rehab. If you are not sure how to hold an intervention, it is good to hire a professional interventionist. They will be able to walk you through the process, help you decide who to invite, help everyone figure out what to say, and will know how to diffuse the situation if it starts to get too tense.